Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Introduction

Hello!

My name is Keri and I am a 19 year-old college student currently aspiring to be a Psychologist and then eventually doing something with kids in a particular field. 

Most of the time this blog will consist of blurbs and adventures. Sometimes it will consist of profound thoughts by none other than yours truly! ;) 

I like to splurge on pizza from Pieology, milk tea boba from Lollicup, and everything from In-N-Out. I have an addiction to search for new music weekly, sometimes even daily. 

I have recently discovered the wonders of being surrounded by people who care about you, and boy does it feel great! I know it totally sounds cliche, but the one thing that I've held onto most is family and friends. They are definitely my rock and without them, I am nothing. 

Some days, I'll stumble upon pretty words found from the internet and I don't exactly know where they'll go, but I've decided that they'll go here! I have a LOOONG list of anime, TV shows, and movies I have yet to watch. I'll probably post my opinions about them on here too.

In short, this blog is just an outlet for me to express myself in all ways possible.

If you got this far, I commend you! 
But if not,

TL;DR My name is Keri, and I am creating this blog simply for me. 

I will do my absolute best to keep this going for as long as possible!


No comments:

Post a Comment