Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Little things

So my youngest sister and I are 5 years apart, and that being said, it's a little hard for us to find common ground sometimes. It took me a couple of years to finally get somewhere with my sister, and even when we have our bad times, we'll work it out. 

And we work it out with none other than music!

Yep, she plays the ukelele while I attempt to sing whatever song she picks. Then it switches. I pick a song, and she transposes so that the chords are to her liking. Sometimes I'll play songs on the piano and she'll sing along. It's all just relaxing and fun really.

We also share music with each other. 

On days where I don't feel myself, I'll knock on her door and crawl into the bed next to her as she shows me her favorite YouTube videos. It's little things like this that make me appreciate having someone to come to when I don't feel like being alone.

Also, I'm in the midst of making her a CD and I know she's going to love it! I know. She told me so. 

It's nice to get along with the people you live with. Especially if it is a child who looks up to you. Even though she's 14, she's still the baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment