Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Getting farther

If anyone's been around me in the past month or so, they'd know that I'm definitely unwell. Immune system-wise. I contracted some strange bug that started me off with laryngitis, before evolving into what I think is bronchitis.
I have all the symptoms for bronchitis but I haven't actually gone to get a diagnosis from a doctor. I've gone to two doctors but to be honest, only one really helped. But ever since then, I haven't gone back since. Yes, she's a good doctor. But I had a very uncomfortable experience and I would much rather not go back and have to endure that again.
I'm on three prescription meds, and honestly nothing has really changed. I've gotten worse, and she diagnosed me with "post-nasal drapes". Whatever that means. I have the internet, I can totally look it up.

But bottom line is that I'm sick. Grossly sick.

And I'm so frustrated because I want to get better (Bleachers, yeah!) and it's been an uphill battle since day 1.

Maybe this is just the beginning. I hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment