Saturday, January 24, 2015

new music

First of all -- I made another post! This is progress! Even if it's just about music! Progress! 

Okay, now onto the real reason this post exists:

Every now and then, I stumble upon some glorious artist that I feel needs to be shared with the part of the world that is particularly uncultured about said artist. That being said, this month's favorites are

Lily & Madeleine

If you like Bon Iver, Fleet Foxes, The Staves, First Aid Kit, and the like, then this duo is totally for you. Their music is overall relaxing, mood lifting, and therapeutic in a way. I've been listening to "Fumes" (seriously, go listen to it. Right now. Here, I'll make it easy for you: click this. right now.)

Some other favorites by them include "Lost Upon the Sea", "Paradise", "Things I'll Later Lose".

Now go listen to them if you haven't already!
Go go go!

No comments:

Post a Comment