Saturday, April 26, 2014

12/100


Easter Sunday! This day was a lot of fun and spent with family. Lots of good food, good talks, and good company were had this day. 

First, there was a big church service in the park, where I snacked on pastries with my sisters. I got to dress up this day, so I was careful not to spill anything. After the service, we went home to get changed and then we had lunch at Lunar over in Irvine. Four out of 5 people ordered jjajjangmyun and it was so delicious! Perks of being Korean, I'd say. 
After lunch, we all trekked a whole 30 feet to the small coffee shop on the corner called "Sootha Coffee". They have some fabulous green tea ice cream. I'm definitely coming back for more! My family and I sat and chatted for a bit while drinking coffee/tea/boba/eating ice cream. It was a great bonding experience and then afterwards, we headed home and got ready for the week again. 
It was definitely a great Easter Sunday.

Question 12
If offered irreversible immortality, would you take it?

This means I would never die and I would stay this age forever... Hmm, no, I think I'd quite enjoy going through the natural course of life and living life to the fullest. There isn't much to being 19, in all honesty. I'd much rather stay 27/28 since that's when the most exciting parts of your life occur. 




No comments:

Post a Comment