Tuesday, April 15, 2014

6/100

Honestly today was such a good day:


  • I managed to get a lot of my chores done
  • My make up was very clean looking and I apparently looked like a hipster
  • I started my day off with earl grey boba & a quick lunch with my mom and sibs
  • 93 minutes of my day were spent on the phone with a great guy 
  • I re-watched The Book Thief

That's all I can say about today, really. I like when my Mondays start off productive and end with relaxation. Hearing from Julio for the first time in a week (his voice) is easily one of the more better parts about my day. 


Question 6: What is the ultimate gesture of trust?

I'd have to say that it would be when I ask a favor of them and they're willing, without reason or question. And of course vice versa, if I were asked of a favor, I'd do it without hesitation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment