Sunday, April 13, 2014

3,4,5/100

I'm not late, I just combined the entire weekend into one! 

The things that brought me happiness this weekend was hearing that my favorite drumline groups were making it through WGI Prelims, Semifinals and then Finals

Orange County Independent, Riverside City College, and Pulse Percussion are the drumline groups that traveled to Dayton, OH to perform in the WGI Championships. A few of my friends are in those groups so it was really fun to watch them progress through the different competitions. 

This weekend was mainly about drumline to me, and even though I didn't perform, my friends mean the world to me and being able to support them and cheer for them for three whole days really made my entire weekend.

It's incredible; I was at home on a couch in California watching a LIVE webcast of all the groups in Dayton perform. 

Absolutely mind blowing. 

Questions 3, 4, and 5

3. What is your favorite time of day? 
10:14 AM/PM

4. Name a celebrity you find attractive. 
Rachel McAdams

5. What is one of the best pieces of advice you have ever received? 
Don't be hurt when someone says no. 




No comments:

Post a Comment