Saturday, April 26, 2014

New Music

I always look for new music weekly, I feel like music discoveries are one of the greatest things to look forward to. It always fascinates me when I find a new artist, because it's a whole new world for me to be a part of. It's almost crazy to think of all the different genres, and sub-genres of music that exist. It still continues to grow.

These genres are in no way related (or maybe they are, I haven't given myself enough time to dissect and analyze these songs) and don't fall under any particular category. 

1. Be - Daley
2. Gasoline - Alpine
3. Something Good - altJ
4. I Can Make You Love Me - British India
5. Let You Down - Hungry Kids of Hungary
6. La La La - Naughty Boy, Sam Smith
7. Crave You - Flight Facilities
8. Overdose - Little Daylight
9. La Femme D'argent - Air
10. Fireside - Brett Brixby





No comments:

Post a Comment