Wednesday, April 9, 2014

2/100

Dinners with my family always make me happy. Instead of ordering the usual burger/calamari dish, I opted for a platter of ... potato skins. Then, my sister ordered a side of fries. More potatoes. Then of course I had a cream soda and a pizookie for dessert. You can't go to BJs and not order a pizookie.

"This is very Irish of you!"
"My middle name is Irish, so yeah I guess it fits!"


Sometimes the most random conversations come up at dinnertime. It's been a while since more than two of us at a time have sat down at the same table, at the same time.

- Sans one, fundraising dinner at BJs with my youngest sister! 

   Photo creds: my mother



Question 2:

What is a goal you recently met?

I've had straight As in my classes for almost two months now! 


No comments:

Post a Comment