Saturday, April 26, 2014

days 13-17/100

Monday - Friday

Typically on Mondays, I start my mornings off with work at about 8 AM, until noon, then I pick my sister up from school since her Mondays are short. Then, I go home and scarf down lunch before meeting my mother at 1:30 to switch college parking permits and then I head to class for 2 hours and 20 minutes. 

Tuesdays and Thursdays are a lot more slow-paced since I have only one class and I don't work these days. However, the parking wars occur from 11:40 AM-12:15 PM and I am in survival mode at these times. 

Wednesdays are about the same as Mondays, except I don't have to pick my sister up so I have a little more time to relax once I get home. 

Fridays are my favorite because I go to work in the mornings until noon and then I come home and sleep forever. 

Wednesday was an adventurous day this week because I not only went to work and class, I also drove to Westminster during rush hour and had some OG boba. The dankest of the dank, to put it lightly. I got to my friend Alexis's house and she drove me everywhere.




I ordered a drink called "Day & Night" which was a strawberry and mango slushie, essentially. Then Alexis ordered taro milk tea and it came in a cute little vase/glass. My phone died shortly after these were taken, but after our boba stop, we decided to go to Snow Monster where we conversed and ate thai tea ice cream with macarons. 
I also watched White Chicks for the first time this day, had homemade mexican food and got to enjoy a papaya for the first time in a long time.
I went home around 10:30 PM and came home feeling tired. It was definitely a day well spent and I'd definitely want to go back. 

Questions 13-17

13. In your opinion, what are the most important qualities of a good friend?

  • Honesty - I appreciate it when people are brave enough to call me out on my flaws as a human being and are respectful enough to be honest with me. 
  • Trust - I would prefer to have a person to confide in, in which they would be not just a friend, but a good friend.
  • Understanding - It's always nice when someone takes the time to try and see things from your perspective. 
14. If you could be a founding member of a space colony, with the caveat that you would never be able to return to Earth, would you go?

I have no idea how I'm supposed to answer this question. I probably wouldn't go, considering I don't know how I would keep this colony alive on another planet. 

15. What is your favorite superpower? Why?

I'd have to say my favorite superpower is invisibility/telekinesis. The ability to disappear at any given moment sounds like such a luxury, and telekinesis just sounds crazy and fun. However, I'm sure there are limitations to these superpowers so maybe they're not all that great.

16. If you were a book, which book would you be?

The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak. This book tore at my heart in the 10th grade and it contains so much symbolism about colors. My English teacher was able to give us a clear understanding of how to dissect this book, how to analyze every paragraph, every page. This book was so much more than book, it was a work of literature that holds the life of one of my favorite stories. 

17. If you found out that your life was a book, and you met your author, what would you say to them?

Why did it take me so long to make up my mind about my lifelong career choice? Why did it not occur to me earlier in life?



No comments:

Post a Comment