Saturday, April 19, 2014

8/100

** I'm totally late, I know. I'll do my best to make sure this doesn't happen as often as it has been. 

To be completely honest, this whole week has been a giant blur for me, and I've enjoyed not being able to recall what I did a few days ago. I guess I've been busy! 

The highlight of this day was probably the outing I had with my friends. We ate in-n-out. And it was delicious.
I also got to talk to a very special person on the phone for half an hour.
That is all.

Question 8
What is something you have changed your mind about?

I have recently decided that I'm going to permanently ink a part of my body. I remember telling myself that I wouldn't get a tattoo unless it held deep significance and since it's going to be a tattoo of my parents' wedding anniversary, I think it's pretty important. 
I'm thinking about doing it in small roman numerals in solid black ink. I'm excited. I'm going to start small though, first with henna to see how I like it, and then if everything goes well, I'll have my first tattoo by mid-July! 

No comments:

Post a Comment